Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Piece
Hot
-
From time to time, I have flashes of dissociation, a third person view of consciousness that makes me wonder: What even is th...
-
Doing time in a cushioned cell. Pillow bars and blanket shackles bind me to this time and place. Escape is possible, but the insurmounta...
-
A pre-dawn chill runs up my spine as the black and white cat meows at the door. Another yawn hisses out of my wide-stretched jaws. To...
-
I've done a lot of evil things in my time. Taken when I should have given sold what I should have kept sold out the ones I should...
-
Not a damn thing going on in my head, Aside from the basics: Eat, shit, sleep Repeat A lighthouse with no bulb, I feel empt...
-
An involuntary spasm of the muscles; Correlated negatively with comfort and consciously choosing to flail like a weirdo; Call...
No comments:
Post a Comment