It's been a while since
I felt something for you
other than contempt.
I wish it wasn't this way.
I wish we'd kept in touch.
I wish you hadn't gone,
so maybe I'd have another shot.
At least I used to wish for those things.
Now I wish I'd never met you.
"It's better to have loved and lost
than to never have loved at all."
That's some bullshit if I ever heard it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Piece
Hot
-
I found a little peace somewhere between free and incarcerated I found a little peace somewhere slathered in paint and wanderlust...
-
Six of one, half-dozen of the other; The hours creep along, the sharp edge of a century. Left by the wayside, my ambitions, for a...
-
The white panther pads Alight against the grey of winter Stalking through the cemetery Walking there alongside me The white panth...
-
Flat, Like a joyless ode. No ups or downs, No peaks and valleys, Just the outstretched blank expanse of human emptiness Onto wh...
-
Doing time in a cushioned cell. Pillow bars and blanket shackles bind me to this time and place. Escape is possible, but the insurmounta...
-
Day breaks open over the halls of men. The yolk slowly sags its way down, coating everything the light touches in a thin sheen ...
-
A pre-dawn chill runs up my spine as the black and white cat meows at the door. Another yawn hisses out of my wide-stretched jaws. To...
No comments:
Post a Comment